Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pretty Amazing Stuff


This is black Walnut Powder.
It tastes pretty nasty,
 but medicine isn't supposed to taste good.
I was told this would get rid of heart worms
in dogs.
That's not the reason I got it.
I read that black walnut is good for healing
cavities in your mouth.
Yes, I said healing them-
goodbye filings!
I found it at my local health food store.
Right after we got married I
went to the dentist and they said I had
six cavities (I think).
They wanted to charge over 100 dollars
a tooth to fill them.
$600 was about what we were paying for a months rent.
And I couldn't justify paying that much for cavities
that weren't bothering me.
But a couple sweet, ice coffee months later
they started to bother me.
One particularly I think was because part of
a filling fell out.
Anyway long story short,
I brush with this 2 times a day and then with my
homemade toothpaste.
And it has taken the pain away for the most part.
I've been doing it about a month and a half.
I'm going to try to do it for 3 months.
They say it works even better for children
because their enamel is softer.
I've got a couple other people here
at church trying it.
Funny thing is the owner of the health food store
hadn't heard this and she started doing it and
I saw her yesterday and she says she loves it.
And at $1.85 an ounce,
 you can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!