Saturday, May 18, 2013

Working Man's North Carolina Trophies

Since moving here my husband has killed a copper head
with the car not even a 1/2 a mile from our house.


And 3 Snapping turtles from the pond in front of our house.
The owner doesn't want them there and
My Husband wanted to try his hand at catching them.
It's a two person job.
I held the rope they were hooked on
 while he shot the two of them.
The third one he beheaded,
after much struggle.
The gun was definitely better.
The smaller one was the size of a dinner plate.
The larger one weighed about 35 pounds.


We put the garden in for the most part,
and I have pictures of the planting,
 but I want to take some pitcure of the plants coming up.
Have a blessed weekend,
I will,
 the Lord allowed my man to have
today (Saturday) off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!