Thursday, December 5, 2013

Quilting News

Lately my Friends and I have been busy working on another quilt, a queen size quilt. She wanted her girls to have the opportunity to learn how to actually quilt like in the olden days.

100_4148

The pattern was picked.

The material chosen.

100_4149

We had the top put together in about a week.

100_4153

The stenciling was done in a day.

And in the same day we recruited some help

to get it in the frame.

100_4155

We’ve quilted on it off and on,

and this Saturday we are going to have an

old fashioned quilting party.

Complete with tea and goodies.

We’re excited for the fellowship

with the other ladies and the fun

learning experience it will be for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to your old fashioned quilting party! =( Sounds like fun. Have a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have stayed in NC a little longer..then I would have had the chance to take a step back in time!!Sounds like fun!! Make sure to drink some chai!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!