Well, we just got back from a last minute Father’s Day weekend trip and I only have a few days until I leave to help at Summer camp. I took some pictures a week or so ago but I’ve been too busy to get out and get on the internet. So here are some of them.
This first one is for Erni. Just some Skittles in my mason jar.
The next few were from Monkey’s late night escapades the one night. She kept chasing a frog around and we finally got her away and inside. But that night she must have found it again or another one, because when we opened the door the next morning this is what we found:
Poor guy was stiff
The interesting thing was that it was dry and light and his skin was transparent.
When I flipped him over he looked like he was ready to take off.
After the rain the one night I thought I’d try to take some pictures of the droplets hanging on the spiderweb in the window.
Working Man’s been busy shooting and making a new bow or two. That’s what he’s planning on working on while I’m gone.
I’ll try my best to post a little sooner, but I’ll be gone next week. So hopefully I’ll take some pictures to post.
Please pray with me that camp will go well, but pray especially that God will be working on hearts now, so that right off on Monday the spirit will have free reign on hearts. Thursday always seems to be the most tender night but by then there’s only one more time of preaching. My prayer is that hearts will be prepared so that Monday night will be like Thursday and campers will have all week to preached at and get some things settled in their lives. Nothing is impossible with God!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!