Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Little Home on the Pond

Well…I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. And I want to just say it’s been a crazy week so far. I had taken these pictures before leaving for camp. Which reminds me I made a new header for my blog and forgot to put it on…

Anyway. Everytime I looked out the kitchen window while doing dishes I saw a vine across the pond and wanted to wander over and take pictures. I think it’s a hummingbird vine, least that’s what Grandma called it I think. So I snapped a few pictures of the house while I was out there, because the only other ones were from the wintertime.

IMG_0879

IMG_0884

IMG_0888

IMG_0897

This is what I was seeing across the pond. You can notice that the water is a lovely turquoise-ish color.

The algae was really bad this spring so the caretaker put something in the water to help balance it out.

It made it a really pretty color.

IMG_0893

IMG_0891

These next two have the horse, Topper, in them. You could probably notice him better if I had edited the color but I didn’t have time.

IMG_0899

I promise I’ll try to sit down and write up a good post. I have some pictures to update out gardens. I should be harvesting cucumbers soon for PICKLES! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new header! Especially that picture of Monkey! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!