Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Just a Sidenote…

I know that I didn’t finish posting vacation snapshots and stories yet, Hopefully I’ll have them ready by the end of this week and post them.
We came back home to craziness, you know, the kind that makes you want to have a vacation right after your vacation.
It was really just a jam packed full weekend, right after a long vacation. But we made it through the weekend and all its activities, and I feel like I can breathe now.
I don’t know about you but I laboured on Labor Day yesterday. I had a senior picture shoot scheduled, since the client(boy that sounds weird!) had off work because of the holiday.
So I thought I‘d share just a glimpse, though mind you these are not edited yet.
IMG_1671IMG_1683IMG_1720IMG_1778
IMG_1788
IMG_1895IMG_1915
IMG_1939
IMG_1960
IMG_2048
IMG_2059
Ok, well, I edited this one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they turned out so well! Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber's been framed! Glad to hear she's finally out of our hai--I mean school.(kiddin) Great job with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!