Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 19 {One Piece of Advice}

Always check your shoes before leaving for church.

One day, as a teenager, I left for church.

And got to church,

and sat down in teen Sunday School,

and realized halfway through the class

that I had two different shoes on.

That morning I had put two different shoes on to see which would match better. But I must have gotten busy helping get one of the other kids ready because I never asked Mom which looked better.

So I went to church that morning with a navy shoe and a brown shoe.

Never again.

Always check you shoes before leaving for church.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew at the beginning of the month that all y'all were doing this challenge together. I had a lot of reading to do today to catch up :-)You three are something else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!