I guess you snooze, you lose it true.
Because the first sister to post posted what we all wanted to post, that one month family vacation. What a dream.
What memories.
What Family fun.
I think it was so much fun because we were all together,
to travel and spend time together,
and have fun.
Yes, I remember the tv.
And I always wondered what happened to that Pippi movie.
But I remember other things too.
Not wanting to leave Colorado, and finish our vacation.
I think that was the first time I fell in love with the place.
But we did travel to Yellowstone.
Sulfur smells.
Old faithful was kind of a let down.
Sasparilla sodas.
Setting up the pop-up in the dark.
Feeling the St. Louis arch sway from the top.
Watching mile of the stage coach road go by.
The wind from the top of Independence rock.
Killer Mosquitos in Minnesota.
A go-cart track or something like that where we stopped once.
Mom reading to us about the different states we were driving through, and a strange historical story from each.
All four of our bins with what we could take along in the car.
The misery of being back in Pa, and knowing the great vacation was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!