Saturday, October 4, 2014

{Day 4: Fashion Trends}

Hmm…A fashion trend I like and and one I can’t stand…

I don’t know much about fashion, I really don’t care what is fashionable or not, I’m supposed to be in the world,

but not of it.

So fashion standards of the day don’t mean much to me.

I will start with what I don’t like:

I really don’t like this grungy, I look like I crawled out of a dirty cave look.

You know, ripped up clothes,

(why would someone pay money for that! I can rip up my own t-shirt thank you and stain my own denim)

And a small pet peeve,

(sorry to those that do it)

it cowboy boots with a shorter jean skirt.

I personally think it’s tacky looking. And no real westerner would wear it, boots are for practicality.

Anyway…

Umm… what I like.

Ann Taylor LOFT.

Ok, to some that may mean nothing,but to my sisters, they are laughing their heads off.

For some reason I am attracted to this brand of clothes when I go thrift shopping. Not like I dig through the racks looking for the brand, more like I find a shirt that I love the color, or the cut of the shirt and then look at the tag for size

and find it’s an Ann Taylor LOFT.

I’m not even sure what it is, their colors are I guess what I enjoy wearing,

and I feel like the style is slightly classy?

I know I’m not the classiest person,

but I like the sleek, put together look for dress clothes.

Now don’t get me wrong, any long full jean skirt I find that fits is guaranteed to find it’s way into my closet. And those are sometimes hard to come by.

Another “trend” I do like is scarves.

I always loved winter scarves with a coat,

but pashima type scarves are amazing.

And absolutely go great with a jean jacket

(well, other things too).

There you go:

Country Girl Fashion consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!