Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 5 {I am passionate about…}

This post was a hard one. I told Lori yesterday, I couldn’t figure out what I was going to write about, I decided to let my sisters post first and see what they came up with. As of 10:30 this MONDAY morning, only one sister has posted. That makes me feel better, maybe the other sister was stumped too.

But after reading Liv’s post I didn’t feel quite so bad, she seems to have the same feelings I do. I couldn’t come up with something I am truly Passionate about. So here is what I came up with:

I am passionate about becoming passionate.

In all areas of my life.

I want to be more passionate in the ordinary, everyday things

{Keeping our home}

{Organizing}

{Crafting/Sewing}

{Keeping in touch with people}

ect..

But more so I want to be passionate in that which truly matters:

{Loving my Man}

{Being grateful in everything: good, bad, and the ugly}

{Serving my Lord}

{Learning more from His Word}

{Time I spend with Him, in true fellowship}

{Reaching out to Others}

{Truly Loving Him more than I love myself}

I lack passion in my Christian life, I could be,

Should be,

More than I am.

And I am trying, but it’s an everyday process.

So, I’m passionate about being passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!