I always wanted to do a post like this, not sure why I haven’t all these years. So here Goes!
Reading: Lauraine Snellings Wild West Series, book 2: Whispers in the Wind(I think I’m about 1/2 way Liv in only 2 days), and Choosing Gratitude by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Folks, It Ain’t Normal,by Joel Salation. Yeah, I like to read, a lot.
Watching: Umm…I’m half way through Anne of Green Gables, But we have been watching some of Ken Burns The Dustbowl at night
Trying: Ha! To keep up with writing these posts and having them post on time.
Eating: I just finished eating some coffee cake I made yesterday morning, and drinking a cup of Chai
Pinning: I’m not really a “lump pinner” of anything at one time, But I was recently looking for new bulletin board ideas for a fall board.
Wearing: A black maxi skirt, my green El Paso shirt, knee socks because it was 44 degrees this morning and my glasses.
Going: To the Grocery store as soon as I am done posting this and getting my list together.
Discovering: More and more what a complainer I am, and how much more I need to grow and trust the Lord.
Thinking: I am really enjoying writing everyday, even though I have to do a bunch at a time. And wondering what my sisters are doing, because I miss them like none other.
Enjoying: Fires in the fireplace, apple candles, warm drinks, good music, and memories
Feeling: Well, sad. Memories make me happy, but mostly sad.
Hoping: Christmas comes soon, because we’ll all be together and I love giving things to people. And hoping next year I’ll be better/stronger in my life.
Listening: Sonlight by Dalrymple Strings, Take the World but Give Me Jesus/ Only One Life
Thanking the Lord For: Everything, for what He’s been teaching me lately about life and trials and rejoicing, for people in my life who care and about me and who I care about, for aprons, heritage, and music.
Starting: umm… new projects, little dinosaur stuffed animals, and table runners and new chalk art, and a load of washing probably because I like clean clothes. :)
Hi! I really like these daily posts you are doing. They are encouraging and fun to read!
ReplyDelete