This is a little strange because it was in my list from yesterday.
I don't have much time anyway...
I am reading the Whispers in the Wind series
by Lauraine Snelling.
I am over half way through book 2
and I must say I'm going right into book 3.
It's a series where you can't put the books down,
And the end of one book leaves you hanging for the next.
So that's what I am reading but it's also what I am recommending.
And I just finished reading the
Choosing Gratitude
By Nancy Leigh Demoss.
It was really good, really thought provoking too.
Well, convicting is more like it.
I will put in that she doesn't use the right Bible version all the time,
But I always have my Bible right there to look up the verses.
It was full of reasons why we should be grateful,
how to be grateful,
when to be grateful,
and to whom we should be grateful.
So if you have problems with complaining as much as I do,
this is a good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!