Rom. 11:33-36
1.Salvation
Full and free, complete
2.The Word of God
Wisdom for every need
3. My Family
They are not perfect
but He saw fit to place me in one where
I would know him and serve Him with them.
4. My Beloved
I had dreamed of marrying a man my whole life
and had prayed, unknowing, many years.
I couldn't have picked a man so perfect for me,
only God could.
5. My Church
Many changes have taken place over the almost 2 years we've been here,
but the things I've learned and
the people I've met and fellowshipped with
have impacted my life.
6. Godly Parents
They were so invaluable to my life,
in shaping me for Christ,
Equipping me to follow His Will,
and teaching me to trust Him for all my needs.
7. God's Promises of Provision
He never fails,
whether it was college bills, emotional needs,
housing, work, food for family,
safety on mission fields.
He always provided on time.
8. The Hard Times
It's never easy to thank God in the hard times
but looking back I know each trial was for my good,
each trouble taught me lessons I needed to learn,
each hard time the Lord was there to Sustain me.
9. The Promise of Heaven
A new body,
A place that will permanently be home,
And I.Will.See. Christ.
I will see His wounds for me and praise Him for all eternity.
10. Ministries I have been involved in
Even in the seemingly short years of my life I have
been blessed to be involved in so much.
From behind the scenes ministries to the up front
visible ones.
And each one has taught me something different
and spurred me on to new.
To Serve is a Privilege.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!