I told my sister I would post. It’s been a long day on the computer, but I thought I should post something. Life’s been crazy, full to overflowing with things to do and most times I feel like I’m drowning in everything. You know, always feeling like you are behind and never catching up on everything. But today I took about four hours to research my Grandpa’s family history.
I’ve been doing it a little at a time but I really want to finish researching and get it done.After four hours of research I’ve been stuck in the old country, Germany. But the cool thing is the farthest I went back was to an ancestor named Jacob Coignet. He was born in 1450, that was pre-Discovery of America folks! Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue in 1492!
After four hours of research, camped out at my friends house, I got almost half of his family history done, the paternal side.
So for now I’m going to take my oogly-eyed self home and get ready for church. My house is still undecorated for Christmas, but I started some yesterday and I think we are going to get the tree this weekend. Cards need to be filled out, cookie ideas written down and made, and Christmas presents packed and finished. It’ll get done and if it doesn’t then it’s really not a HUGE problem. I will apologize that there will probably not be pictures in the card this year. Plans were made but it rained when the photographer was here, and we haven’t had a day to take them with the tripod.So I might still try but no guarantees.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!