I just wanted to post and shout out about a “product” I am really excited about. I wasn’t asked to do this, nor will I be compensated for my review of this product.
Years ago, when we lived in Colorado, my family came across a cd we borrowed from my uncle. It didn’t have a cover, had a plain design on the actual cd, and we knew nothing about it, besides what it said:
Sing the Bible with Mr. E
I don’t even know if my uncle had listened to it, it looked like something that was sent to him, and was sitting on the bookshelf in his office at church.
We didn’t even know if it was the right version of the Bible.
It changed each one of us kids.
In a matter of a few times listening we had memorized over 30 verses of the King James Bible. And it. was. fun. and. easy.
It was a couple of years until I realized he had a website (www.mysteryministries.net) and two other cds: Sing the Bible with Mr. E ‘05 and ‘09.
I ordered them last week, and I will admit that everyday I was excited about checking the mail, and disappointed every time there was no package. But Tuesday (yesterday) they came!
Each of them has 33 verses(some actually contain more than verse in the song). They are made for kids, so they are fun catchy songs, some have neat sound affects (like a hammer hitting iron for the verse about iron sharpening iron from Proverbs).
The best part? All there cds are on sale for $5 a piece +$1 shipping. I bought both cds for $12. But I will tell you these are really priceless. Priceless because you will have memorized over 100 verses of the Bible with little work. And they are so easy to recall.
I am excited to memorize these 66 verses. You know what I will be listening to for the next couple weeks. They actually have songbooks to go with the cds, maybe one day I’ll get those too, but for now I’m happy with my new Scripture cds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!