Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Senior/Siblings Photo Shoot

I’m finally posting pictures from the photo shoot I did the other week. Just so the average person knows…going through 200 pictures and deleting and editing them takes TIME. And most times I don’t have the time to sit and do it all at one time. I get it done in bits and pieces…Anyway, back to the pictures!
This one was a senior shoot but I took the other kids shots too.
IMG_3711IMG_3719IMG_3733
We shot at their house. I was so glad to use a new location, and a dock to boot!
IMG_3748
IMG_3752IMG_3770
IMG_3788
IMG_3800IMG_3818
IMG_3843
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Senior-2015
IMG_3858
IMG_3860
IMG_3872
Yes, here is the headless shot. I just think these kind are neat, though other’s think that it’s weird to take a picture with someone’s head cut off. No need to smile…how much easier can it get?
IMG_3884
IMG_3895IMG_3911
Many thanks to Thomas, who made me the Senior sign! It was a great prop and I can’t wait to use it again!
IMG_3919IMG_3928
IMG_3935
IMG_3948
IMG_3966

2 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with photography, Davis! You are inspiring me to get started with it... always a dream of mine, but not quite gotten there yet. What are you using for taking the pictures and editing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a real talent! Like Anna said, you really inspire me to practice more! I love all your beatiful scenery, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!