Friday, May 1, 2015

This Moment >>>---->Life Right Now

IMG_0931

This is technically a “currently”post but I saw someone titled it this way. Life has been a speeding whirlwind the past two weeks. Traveling, graduation, cleaning, painting at church, sitting at the garage, making food, ect… I am going to work on another post soon. And hopefully by the end of next week I’ll have a new quilt finished an on my bed.

So for now…this is my life:

Listening to 50’s music as I sit in McDonald’s
Drinking Vanilla Iced Coffee that isn’t sweet enough
Needing to finish writing things to update my blog
Feeling tired, I seem to live in a state of tired no matter how much I sleep.
Wearing A jean skirt, my peach shirt with flowers, a mint green cardi, and tan clogs.
Wanting better iced coffee and the couch.
Thinking Rainy days are definitely made for relaxing pastimes                                                                        Doing cleaning out my inbox, research for the church kitchen
Waiting for the car to be finished at the garage     Yearning life to slow down                                       Smelling bleach that is being used to wash the floors here and nasty grease smells, why do people eat food from this place?!.
Sitting at a booth.
Wishing for a farmhouse of my own, with land for roaming and farming.
Knowing that I serve a good God who does good things.
Wondering what time we are going to get home.
Hoping to write some good blog posts soon.
Dreading hmmm…nothing really comes to mind.
Excited to be remodeling the church kitchen! It’s so neat to see my brainstorm design come to life.
Sore from painting the ceilings at church.
Watching a fruitfly and the traffic driving in the rain outside.
Happy because 16 years ago today I was 11 and I got a little brother. Ha ha! Way to tell people how old I am!
Realizing I need to vacuum the floors when I go home
Cooking Fish tacos and spanish rice when I go home
Smiling at my husband across from me with his hat all cocked to the side all cute looking. Don’t tell him I said that Winking smile.
At Peace because I knowing I can be “nourished up in the faith" I Tim 4:3 

1 comment:

  1. :) absolutely loved this and I just stole it! hehe... hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!