Over a month ago I mentioned uploading a prayer sheet I had designed, but who knew it was so much work to upload a document? I love working on graphic design on Open Office. It's easy to use but I was having a problem with Google Drive changing my font, which makes all the difference on a document.
I have been loving working on some graphic design stuff lately, like these violin lesson cards:
But all these fun things I would love to share but there was still this issue of how to preserve the fonts I want and upload them to Blogger through Google Drive. Well, my lovely Sister ,who is wiser in some of these digital things, mentored me. She told me to export it as a pdf, and after a little searching. Walla! I did it. So here is the beginning of hopefully a whole bunch of printables.
Sorry I didn't get a picture for you to see before you download, the original document is on my other computer. I hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!