Saturday, April 23, 2016

This Moment |Life Lately|

I decided to do a quick Life lately post, I am working on some other posts to come soon. Life's been really busy and stressful this week. I'm glad it's Saturday.

Listening - clocks ticking and birds singing outside the window.
Drinking - water right now, but iced coffee this afternoon
Needing - A vacation, no, really I need to go to the store to pick up bread and stop at the library to post this.
Feeling - Can we not even go into feelings? I'm feeling a little of everything.
Wearing - Work Clothes: an old jean skirt, a wellspan shirt, mustard yellow sweater and my slippers.
Wanting - My husband home from work today. And to finish cleaning and organizing the kitchen.
Thinking - About too many things, decorating ideas, phone calls to make, work to be done, things to remember at the store.
Crafting - Well, with all the moving I haven't been working on much, though I'm dying to get back to it. I just set up my sewing machine where it can stay permanently. I am working on some cross stich and embroidery pieces and I finished quilting the baby chevron quilt and need to bind it.
Waiting- To feel settled.
Yearning - For something sweet. (what else is new! Hehe!)
Smelling - Nothing much, maybe a little woodsmoke lingerings because I'm in the basement by the stove(though it is not running).
Wishing - All the moving in work was done.
Knowing - I will get it all done eventually. And that I can only do so much at a time.
Wondering - How long Working Man will have to work today.
Hoping - For time to relax and watch something tonight
Dreading - I'm gonna be real...Mother's Day. (more to come soon)
Excited - That I can decorate/ paint the house anything I want because we aren't renting anymore.
Watching - Nothing at the moment but I really want to watch Pride and Prejudice, and Lark Rise to Candleford, and well a lot of things because I haven't watched anything lately.
Happy- Because I woke up to rain pattering on the roof and I could have the windows open.
Realizing - These posts take some time and thought to write.
Cooking - Shredded Chicken BBQ, red beets, and something else.
Smiling - At the cat running around like a maniac in this new house.
At Peace - God gave me great things in my devotions this morning on the struggles of Hannah in I Samuel 1. And I know He was speaking to me.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you that you can paint the house however you'd like! I can't wait until I can do that. Also, when you mentioned Pride and Prejudice it reminded me of yesterday morning when I walked to church in the melting snow getting the hem of long skirt just a bit muddy. It made me think of when Elizabeth went to see Jane when she was sick. Shane didn't get my reference...lol. Anyway, thinking of you, praying for you and missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Leave it to men not to understand. Matt has watched parts of pride and prejudice with me. I'm anxious to tackle the main bathroom next with paint.
    I miss you so much too. Still praying for y'all and your decisions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!